Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tagging, folksonomies and other things

Well it has been a very long time since my last post. I got so caught up with facebook and all the games you can play on it that I spent way too much time playing games. My new years resolution is to reduce the game playing and spend more time using my computer more productively.
I have used the del.icio.us resources used by the Ask Now service and saw how useful it could be providing access to relevant websites that others have found useful. Del.icio.us could be a very useful tool for reference staff within a library service. I have a number of websites in my favourites on a range of topics but it would be great to see what other librarians have found useful too.

1 comment:

  1. You can learn a lot by playing games - so please don't stop playing them altogether. I think the time that I play games is very productive :=)

    Delicious is a very useful tool to organise for shared sites, or for yourself.

    Ellen (PLS)

    ReplyDelete